Hawaiian Cruises on Uncruise
Uncruise Hawaiian Island cruises are small ship adventures. They visit 4 islands in one week. The schedule of departures is below.
Uncruise's ship is the Safari Explorer. It is a small expedition-style ship with only 18 staterooms. There is a dining room, wine/library, salon and spa. More importantly, the ship is equipped with adventure gear: kayaks, paddle boards, inflatable skiffs, and diving equipment. Watch a 2-minute video about Hawaii Islands cruises on Uncruise.
Read a recent review of a Hawaii cruise on Uncruise. It is very complete with several photos. They praise the cruise as a way to engage with the hidden gems of Hawaii. And they loved the food.
This one of only two cruise lines that offer 7-day cruises to Hawaii.
Molokai to Hawaii One-way Cruise
7-day Hawaiian Islands cruises. One-way from the island of Molokai to the island of Hawaii (Kawaihae Harbor). Also visit Lanai and Maui.
• 2019 departures: November 9, November 23, December 7, December 21.
• 2020 departures: January 4, January 18, February 1, February 15, February 29, March 14, March 28, April 11.
Hawaii to Molokai One-way Cruise
7-day Hawaiian Islands cruises. One-way from the island of Hawaii (Kawaihae Harbor) to the island of Molokai. Also visit Maui and Lanai.
• 2019 departures: April 6, November 16, November 30, December 14, December 28.
• 2020 departures: January 11, January 25, February 8, February 22, March 7, March 21, April 4, April 18.
Round-trip Cruises from Molokai
7-day Hawaiian Islands cruises. Round-trip from the island of Molokai to the islands of Lanai, Hawaii (Kailua-Kona), and Maui.
• 2019 departures: July 6, July 13, July 20, July 27, August 3, August 10.